Location: Juba, South Sudan
Event: Effective immediately and until further notice, the Embassy’s curfew for unofficial travel has been changed from 8:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. The Embassy’s curfew for official travel remains 8:30 p.m.
Actions to Take:
· Use caution when walking or driving at night.
· Carry proper identification, including a U.S. passport with a current South Sudan visa.
· Monitor local media for updates.
· Keep a low profile.
· State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
· Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security update