Location: Juba, South Sudan
Event: Effective immediately and until further notice, the Embassy’s curfew for both official and unofficial travel within Juba has returned to 8:30 p.m.
Actions to Take:
* Use caution when walking or driving at night.
* Carry proper identification, including a U.S. passport with a current South Sudan visa.
* Monitor local media for updates.
* Keep a low profile.
* U.S. Embassy Juba, South Sudan<https://ss.usembassy.gov/>
+211-91-210-5107 (After hours)
Kololo Rd, Next to E.U. Compound, Juba, South Sudan
* State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
* South Sudan Country Information
* Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates