Location: South Sudan
Event: Flight Departure from Juba to Addis Ababa on Thursday, May 28, 2020.
The U.S. Embassy in Juba has confirmed availability of seats on a commercial flight with Ethiopian Airlines from Juba to Addis Ababa on Thursday, May 28, 2020.
The Ethiopian Airlines website is now live and accepting ticket purchases. Purchase your tickets now or contact Ethiopian Airlines directly.
This flight may be cancelled at any time. This flight may be delayed or changed at any time.
- Airline: Ethiopian, flight ET 355
- Estimated departure time: 1:00 (1300), May 28, 2020
- How to book:
- Go to the Ethiopian Airlines website (https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/aa/book/trip/flight) and purchase a ticket – if you were previously booked on a cancelled Ethiopian flight, contact Ethiopian Airlines directly.
- Contact Ethiopian directly at the Airport Office located on Ministries Road, Panorama Building Ground Floor, Juba. Phone: +211 927773498
- All travelers must have an onward ticket departing Addis Ababa or the traveler will be quarantined in Addis Ababa for 14 days at the traveler’s expense.
This flight may require an overnight layover in Addis. The traveler will be required to stay at a Government of Ethiopia approved hotel at the traveler’s own expense. Once at the hotel, do not leave your room. All meals will be delivered via room service. The traveler will be transported to and from the hotel by Government of Ethiopia approved transportation. If a traveler needs emergency assistance, call the U.S. Embassy in Addis Ababa at 011-130-6000.
- Any questions regarding this flight should be directed to the airline or travel agent.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://ss.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/security-and-travel-information/for information on conditions in South Sudan.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
· U.S. Embassy Juba, South Sudan
+211-91-210-5107 (After hours)
Kololo Rd, Next to E.U. Compound, Juba, South Sudan
· State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
South Sudan International Travel Information: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/SouthSudan.html
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter