Location: Juba, South Sudan
Event: Due to the reports of violence in the area, effective immediately and until further notice, The Embassy will limit travel to UN House to official travel only and travel to the Protection of Citizens (POC) camps One and Three in Juba is no longer authorized.
Actions to Take:
- Curtail or limit travel to these areas.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- U.S. Embassy Juba, South Sudan
+211-91-210-5107 (After hours)
Kololo Rd, Next to E.U. Compound, Juba, South Sudan
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- South Sudan Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter